Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting to full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, fat bikes.
Tested and trusted in the most extreme environments on earth (we’re still trying to get NASA to take them to the moon). Our racks have helped riders traverse Iceland in bitter cold winters, carried the gear of countless GDMBR riders, and circumnavigated the globe.
Front or Rear Ready
¡Carry up to 32 kgs!
|Our dropout design is extremely versatile, making the divide front or rear ready, and with our Fit Kits, the Divide mounts on any bike or fork with ease.||The Divide has a massive 25kg carrying capacity when eyelet mounted and a 32kg capacity when using one of our Fit Kits!|
Fits Any Bike
Low Pannier Rails
|Fit Kits to thru axle or QR skewer mount make the Divide compatible with nearly any bike; road, gravel, full-suspension, or fat bike.||A low pannier rail makes it easier to take bags off with gear lashed to the deck. It also lowers the center of gravity making the bike more stable.|
Room For Big Tires
|Room For Fenders|
|The Divide Fat is made to fit up to 26×5” or 27.5×4.6” tires with room for mud, and the Divide Fat fits all fat bike tires.||With height adjustable dropouts, the Divide has plenty of room for fenders, even with large tires.|
Divide Fat can me mounted on the rear or on the front and comes ready to mount to the eyelets of the bike.
Your bike isn’t mean’t for a rack? Never fear, our Fit Kits are here to solve that problem.
The Fit Kit includes a new axle that substitutes the original of your bike. It is important that our axle has the same thread pitch as the original. That's why we offer so many Fit Kits.
We ship to many EU contries directly from Madrid (Spain). Depending on the destination country, you will receive your order in 3-9 days.
Didn´t fit your bike? You have 30 days to exchange your rack or Fit Kit for another in order to solve the problem. Return shipping cost are paid by the client.
Divide Fat comes ready to mount to the eyelets of the bike.
Divide Fat 158 Eur | Optional Fit-Kit 95 Euro
- The Divide Fat fits up to 26×5” or 27.5×4.6” tires.
- Front or rear mountable.
- Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong.
- The main rack frame is made of 1/2" (13 mm) diameter tubing for durability, and the pannier rails are 3/8" (10 mm) diameter to fit all panniers.
- The low pannier rail makes it a breeze to load and unload panniers with gear lashed to the deck.
- The deck measures 5.1" x 12" (130 mm x 306 mm)
- The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light.
- The dropouts are height adjustable to keep the weight loaded low on the bike and fit a wide range of tire sizes.
- The Divide Fat come standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru axle or QR mounting.
- The Divide has a load capacity of 25 kgs when eyelet mounted. For more adventurous endeavors we offer thru axle or QR Fit Kits, that mount the rack to the axle and increase the load capacity to a whopping 32 kgs!
- Powder coated a sleek and refined shade of black Stainless Steel mounting hardware
-Weight: 970 gr
Included with the Divide
Included in the Fit Kit
|Ready for eyelet mounting.
-Extenders for front and rear
-Screws and other hardware
|For front or rear mounting.
-Thru-axle or QR skewer
-Clear protective tape
|For Gravel and Road bikes there is an optional seat post clamp for upper attachment (sold separately).|
Our Fit Kits take the weight off your frame and moves it to the axle; the part of your bike that’s designed to be super stiff and carry a ton of weight. Includes a new axle that substitutes the original axle of your bike. So, it is importat to know the thread pitch and leght of your axle.
Our Divide Bike Finder can help you identify the Fit Kit you need for your bike.
Select Front or Rear, type of bike, if an ebike, brand, hub size and in some cases model:
(Note: Brands may change configuration of the bike at any time)
|Divide Fat Rear||Divide Fat Front|
SET815 - Thread Pitch 1.0 Length 217 or 229
SET715 - Thread Pitch 1.5 Length 198 mm
Different Strokes For Different Folks.
We’re not all the same, and neither are our bikes. The Divide comes front or rear ready to compliment your riding style and what you like to carry.
If you’re not sure what you want to carry, we like to start with 40% of the weight in the rear and 60% in the front. This keeps your front wheel planted when the trail gets rowdy, with plenty of traction to send it where you want!
More than 400 pictures of examples of racks mounted on various bikes.
On Pinterest, we have uploaded more than 400 pictures on 9 different Pin Boards in an effort to show you various examples of OMM racks mounted on different types of bicycles.